Using the Help & Training Windows (currently under review)
All information in the online help applies to All Editions, unless otherwise noted.
The InterWeave Help & Training window offers the resources you need to be successful. You can:
- Find Answers to Your Questions
- Consult, Print, or Email Online Help Topics
- Download Tip Sheets and Best Practice Guides
- Review Documentation for InterWeave Developers
- Take Free Training
- Contact Customer Support
Find Answers to Your Questions
Our All Knowledgebase Articles – Help InterWeave pages provide anwsers to the most common questions. Enter your keywords in the Search box and click Go!. The search returns online help topics, knowledge base solutions, and recommended training classes that match the keywords you entered.
- Question here….Regarding specific Solution questions, the https://interweave.biz/interweave-smart-solutions-for-the-smb-marketplace/
- Search returns online help topics, knowledge base solutions, and recommended training classes that include all or any of your keywords. For example, searching for data loader may return results with just data, just loader, or both keywords in any order. Items that include more of your keywords are listed higher in results, and items that contain your keywords as a phrase or near each other are also listed higher.
- Use multiple keywords to narrow your search results. For example, create lead assignment rules returns more specific results than just assignment rules.
- Search is not case-sensitive. Mail Merge is the same as mail merge.
- Search finds variants of your keywords, for example, searching for creating finds items containing create, creation, or creating.
- Commonly used words such as the, about, and, and not are ignored.
- Search wildcards, such as * and ?, and operators, such as AND, OR, and AND NOT, are treated like any other keyword. For example, searching for outlook AND cases is treated exactly the same as outlook cases.
After you find the answer you need, you can click the Email Page link at the top of the window to send a URL for the help topic or knowledge base solution to yourself or anyone else.
Consult, Print, or Email Online Help Topics
Click the Help for this page link to open a context-sensitive online help topic describing that page. On any related list in InterWeave, click the Help link to open an online help topic describing that related list. To print a PDF version of the online help, click the Help tab of the Help & Training window and click Printable User Guide in the taskbar. To email the URL for any online help topic to another person, click the Email this Page link in the top right of the Help & Training window.
Download Tip Sheets and Best Practice Guides
Select the Help tab of the Help & Training window and click Tips & User Guides in the taskbar to view and download tip sheets, implementation guides, and best practices for specific features. Visit Help InterWeave – InterWeave Smart Solutions to browse and access more tips, best practices, and tools for success with InterWeave.
Review Documentation for InterWeave Developers
If you are building a Solution with the InterWeave platform, see Documentation Resources for InterWeave Developers for more information.
Take Free Training
Select the Training tab of the Help & Training window, choose your role and geographic location, and click View Classes! to find free, online training classes to help you learn how to use InterWeave.
InterWeave Training & Support Guides
Customer Support Cases
To enter a case for an issue you need resolved, create an email in https://interweave.freshdesk.com/support/home start the process. Your case will be assigned to an InterWeave Customer Support Specialist who will resolve the issue. Submit your question to our Case Management Solution or call InterWeave directly.
Contact Customer Support
To contact InterWeave Customer Support directly, use the following numbers depending on your location:
Americas: (800)-671-8692 ext 3
Canada: (800)-671-8692 ext 3
APAC: (800)-671-8692 ext 3
Japan: (800)-671-8692 ext 3