When you are stuck, just let us
know - we are here to help you
Customer recommendations are always welcomed
Browse Help Topics
When you are stuck in something don’t waste your time just let us
know we are here to help you
Need Information on?
Choose your info you need from the tabs
Frequently asked Questions
Choose your info you need from the tabs
Integration Technologies provides integration solutions and services that help connect and integrate assets across our customers enterprise in real-time with the industry’s most comprehensive SaaS Integration Platform - InterWeave, the SmartIntegration Platform for CRM. InterWeave was designed for organizations with highly distributed operations, large partner/customer communities who need to share data/information transactions, and customers and partners who require simple solutions for complex integration issues.
“InterWeave Smart Solutions®” integrate enterprise systems, legacy applications, databases, files, content, and web service, and is designed to help enterprise, mid-market, non-profits quickly and affordably build, deploy and maintain integration solutions. Fast, affordable, and tailored to meet our customers’ needs, InterWeave can jump-start or expand a company’s integration efforts, generating immediate business value and rapid ROI.
InterWeave provide our CRM Partners with integration capabilities with Financial applications, ACH/CC Payment Gateways, eCommercre, ERP, web services, Data Bases, etc. – all in a hub/spoke model. The difference is the Solution is configurable to your exact requirements, so no two Solutions are the same. It the architecture can support your business process and work flow, we can work with it.
InterWeave has organized the SmartIntegration Platform into three integration tenants; Financial Accounting Integration Cloud , Payment Processing Solutions and Multi-Cloud integration.
The InterWeave Financial Application Integration Cloud is where customers may register, select SmartIntegration Solutions between “Best of Breed” applications, and then configure them at the object and field level. Integration with Financial applications like QuickBooks, the Sage/MAS line, MS Dynamics, Oracle and others are available in a Cloud hub/spoke model. Additionally, is Integration with over 48 Merchant Services Providers for Real-Time, Scheduled and Recurring Payments internally in your CRM. The SmartSolutions configuration selections reside on the SmartIntegration Platform. Examples are:
- CRM_QuickBooks Desktop
- CRM_QuickBooks Online
- CRM_Sage 50
- CRM_Sage 90
- CRM_Sage 100
- CRM_Sage 200
- CRM_Sage 300
- CRM_Sage 400
- CRM_Sage 500
- CRM_MS Dynamics 365 Business
- CRM_MS Dynamics 365 Enterprises
- CRM_Payment Gateway (44 MSP’s)
- CRM_ ERP (48 ERP’s)
The SmartIntegrationPlatform for Payment Cloud Processing provides Payment Processing Solutions for your CRM. Innovative. Secure. Integrated with 49 Merchant Service Providers and counting.
InterWeave simplifies Payment and Subscription billing and management, automating recurring invoicing, payments and revenue recognition while streamlining customer revenue management.
- Real-time, Scheduled and Recurring Payments and Subscription Management Payments with hosted, self-service Customer Portal integrated with your CRM.
- Your CRM Analytics and Dashboards updated in real-time.
- Security and Technology, multiple levels.
- Automated Invoicing in your CRM or Financial Application, seamlessly integrating and in real-time.
The SmartIntegrationPlatform for Multi-Cloud Integration integrates your CRM Solutions with anything, anywhere, across any device for Multi-Cloud Integration
InterWeave provides connection with your cloud with applications, data, enterprise solutions and other clouds to create your hybrid cloud environment. As cloud-based, subscription-based solutions continue to evolve, your challenge is to find the platform-as-a-service (PaaS) and software-as-a-service (SaaS) vendor who has the capability and experience to integration with your existing on-premise systems.
- Benefits without Boarders
- Multi-Cloud Integration Patterns
- Multi-Cloud Integration Solutions
- Configurable Solutions at the Ready
- Flexibility with no Infrastructure
- Security and Compliance
Integrate your CRM Solution with anything, anywhere, across any device.
Check out our Pricing and Packaging Guide, which will walk you through your options for investing in your SmartIntegration Platform.
Our InterWeave customers have choice of multiple Editions in our Platform.
- Editions: InterWeave has Editions that cover Financial Services Integration, Payment Integration and Multi-Cloud Integration. The Editions are feature rich and extensible.
- Add-ons: You can extend your SmartIntegration Platform with add-ons in order to get exactly what your business needs. Managed Hosting, Solutions Smart+ Support, access to Financial Advisors and more are available.
To learn more about our Solutions and their costs, please visit our Solutions Pricing page.
For organizations in the nonprofit, education, or philanthropy sectors, InterWeave offers discounts on our Solutions and has a special Edition just for these organizations.
InterWeave currently has 28 Protocol Specific Connectors, which addresses over 90% of know Protocol standards. With InterWeave, you can integrate, import and export data from any application of data entity that has and API in real-time. For our CRM partners, the REST and SOAP protocols are quite common and have been developed and extended over the years.
Yes,. InterWeave supports One to One, One to Many, Many to Many, etc.
For example, we have a Franchise Edition of our Financial Solution which customers have integrated their CRM with over 28 Accounting Company files.
InterWeave currently has integrated with over 48 ERP systems since 2006. You have multiple options when it comes to CRM and ERP integration.
- InterWeave can integrate from your Accounting Systems, to your CRM and then to your ERP, providing a seamless transfer of validated data between these entities.
- Business Process and Work Flow can be at the entity level, or can be executed in InterWeave in real-time between entities.
- Support for Financial Management, HR Management, Inventory Management, Order and Supply Chain Management is provided.