NOTE: Turn off all Scheduled flows before starting Utility flows!!!
Utility Flow Definition
There are 2 types of Utility flows:
1. Single transaction flow (with N or NF at the end of the flow name)
N = Name/Number (Radio button “Single Run” is checked by default) – for one time particular transaction sync or testing (Account/Opportunity/Product/Quote… etc.)
Note: Single utility flow does not support ampersands (&) and quotes (“)in the name.
2. Bulk Load flows (with DR or DRS at the end of the flow name)
DR = Date Range or DRS = Date Range & Size (Radio button “Scheduled” is checked by default) – for Bulk Load by period (Date Range) and batch size (S).
How to Use Single Run Utility Flow
NOTE: Single utility flow does not support ampersands (&) and quotes (“) in names.
In order to use Utility flows you will need to:
1. Login into your ISP (Interweave Integration Solution) flows manager
2. Run one of Utility Flows (second low section of the screen) to test
Please refer to this video for details: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7crX_OEEpc&feature=channel&list=UL
(Scheduled and Utilities flows are shown on 4:02 min of the video)
Single Transaction Utility flows are marked with N, NF or FN at the end of flow’s name. Utility flows are used only for testing, binding, initial bulk load and catch up with missing data.
Starting/Stopping Utility flow
1. To start a flow, check the checkbox “START” on the same row as the flow name, and then click the “Submit” button at the top or bottom of the table with flows.
2. The currently working active (State=RUNNING) flow is highlighted in Magenta. Active (State=STARTED) flow in a waiting mode is highlighted in Blue.
3. To keep checking the status of running flows, refresh the page or just click “Submit” when NO checkboxes are selected – that is equivalent to refreshing the page.
4. To stop a flow, check the checkbox “STOP” on the same row as the flow name, and then click the “Submit” button at the top or bottom of the table with flows.
5. Stopped flow became white in color (State=STOPPED). If flow became Yellow after stopping it, user have to wait until it finishes the current run and became white to use it again.
Running Utility flow
1. Fill in the Property Value of particular transaction (Property Name) in the second table below the Utility Transaction Flows table *
2. Check “START” checkbox and click “Submit” button to run the flow
3. Monitor the flow execution by refreshing browser’s screen or check AutoRefresh check box (top right) and click Submit – it will be refreshed automatically every 5 seconds.
You can also see the flow sync results in a log in Runs column for this flow. Click on Runs link (initially looks like 0/0; left side shows successful run/right side shows unsuccessful runs) to open new browser’s tab with flow’s log and read if there are any errors.
4. Click on Logout link on the top right to log out from Integration Manager after testing is completed
Property Name Property Value
Running Multiple Invoices
*You can use pipe separated format to run multiple invoices by Ref Number: