When we run a binding, binding flow takes the Salesforce Account Record ID and places this in the custom field “AccountID” that you created in your QuickBooks Customer Object. Same field can be activated for Vendor object as well. When you exposed that field (click on the Column title bar with the alt right button, then select “Customize Columns”) and drag and drop this from Available to Chosen. This column will now show which Customers have been bound and if blank, Customers which are not bound.
These settings would pick up Items from 01/01/2021 to 05/31/2021 (Put in next day to make sure we cover all of today).
The DR/DRS utility is used when you need to run a batch of a specific object. DR utilities are single run utilities that used for a small date intervals (couple of days top). DRS utilities are used to bulk load any amount of records. Parameters for both types are:
1. Create a new test Customer in QB
2. Run QBCust2SFAcctNF flow to send it to SF.
3. Find out what QB LastModified timestamp is (in SF) and copy it.
4. Update Customer in QB (e.g. change or add phone number).
5. Run flow QBCust2SFAcctDRS switching it to single run mode (5thcolumn in IM) and using the following parameters:
If an Integration is not sending invoice numbers to QB – it is reading them from QB after it is created. So with your setup (QB Ref Number is generated in QB) it cannot fix the issue. The change to Invoice number sequence could happen only if somebody manually created an invoice with a new sequence start number.